Search results

1. C

pump horsepower increase

in a closed loop radiant heat in slab heating system provided by a tankless heater will increasing the circulating pump horsepower raise the gpm flow?
  2. C

Takagi tankless heater to supply in-floor hot water

the radiant heat is from 1/2 inch copper pipes in the slab, consisting of six zones which feed into a manifold, one for hot and one for the cold return. the taco pump circulates the water and the aquastat will shut the pump off when the temperature is set to a high and a low value(otherwise the...
  3. C

Takagi tankless heater to supply in-floor hot water

i am using a takagi tankless heater to supply hot water to a in floor existant radiant heating system previously supplied by oil fired boiler. the remaining problem is how to wire a honeywell L6006C aquastat to the Taco recirculating pump. i know that the either of the two wires of the pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks