Search results

1. billydgb

AO Smith FPS 50 Powervent Water Heater: Burner won't stay lit, blower keeps running

I have a working water heater again!! It didn't register in my brain that a week ago I changed positions of a lever on my furnace from one extreme to the other (located close to the ceiling above the furnace), I was told to do this to see if the "new addition" side of the house would stay...
  2. billydgb

AO Smith FPS 50 Powervent Water Heater: Burner won't stay lit, blower keeps running

AO Smith FPS 50 226 - not working, please help Most of what I know about water heaters is from the research I've done in the last 24 hours, so first of all i'm a total novice. The water heater is 19 years old... given its age, the time of year and the fact that we're gonna have a dozen people...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks