Search results

1. argh

What could cause this noise?

After replacing an original fill valve with a new TSU99A.XR, all was well until I noticed on very rare occasion, a faint water noise when the toilet is not in use. The fill tube is installed above the overflow pipe (similarly to how it was previously) and all seems to be dry on the floor. The...
  2. argh

Toto Aquia II installation roadblock

My Vespin II was flushed for the first time today, and I got a shorter version of the dreaded water dripping noise. Only a problem because I read about it beforehand and thought I was safe since it had supposedly been fixed years ago.
  3. argh

The CST416M I no longer have, so it's looking like the Vespin II, which will hopefully arrive a lot sooner.
  4. argh

Skirted is a must have for this new toilet, so the Vespin II is the natural winner. Just to be sure, here is the parts list: CT474CEFG ST454E#01 TSU01W.10R (toto literature says TSU01W.10) I'm getting it in cotton white (#01).
  5. argh

The wall tile does indeed cover the tank area. I found a couple places selling the CST412MF.10 at a great price, however the lead time is anywhere from 3 to 12 weeks. While I really don't want to, I may have to look for an alternative or at least keep my options open. What would be the...
  6. argh

11" to the wall, 4" drain. Any toilet between 10-11" would work is what I was told. Would the tank from my CST416M work on the CST412MF.10 bowl?
  7. argh

As some may remember, I purchased a CST416M near the end of December last year. Finally, today it gets to be installed but there is a problem - it does not fit by half an inch. After tiling, the rough in is 11". Seeing how everything has already been tiled over, what are my options?
  8. argh

Linear shower drain firsts.

I looked through many Ideabooks using the search term "linear shower drain" but may have missed one that went into detail about the process of installing this type of drain onto an existing concrete floor or which manufacturers system (Laticrete, Schluter, ACO,...) to use for a balance of cost...
  9. argh

Linear shower drain firsts.

As part of a bathroom remodel, I’m considering a linear shower drain (concrete floor underneath). Which manufacturer would you recommend? Should I be looking for one that goes along the perimeter of the wall or the center (where the current drain is at)? Is this shower pan with integrated...
  10. argh

Best bang for the buck skirted toilet with push button style flush?

I've ordered and picked up my CST416M sans seat from Pacific Sales. :D However, I won't be getting it installed till mid January - is there anything I should be concerned about (damage?) Also, despite not having even sat on it yet, I liked it so much I'm getting another one! This one will...
  11. argh

I've got an IntelliSeat ISB-200 - would I be able to install this on the CST416M?
  12. argh

ADA height is not a consideration - in fact I would prefer it to be (comfortably) lower.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks