Search results

1. Jakehale

Pressure up and down, surging heads

Never heard of a CSV.... but that is something i ned to look into. I did a google search and came up with some really heavy duty ones. Are you familar with any online places that would have them for a simple 20/50 system? Easy to install? thank you very much for this information, i do...
  2. Jakehale

Well, I changed the piping a little bit. Instead of going from 3/4 down to the funny pipe, i went from 3/4 to 1/2 then to funny pipe, thinking the step-down in size would stop the pressure build. Nope. The easy fix.... I adjusted the pump. go firgure... thanks for the input folks!
  3. Jakehale

Thank you very much. I didnt think it would be the valve because it comes on and shuts off with no problem and the pressure holds when it isnt running, no cycling of the pump that is. oh well, dig the ditch back up and run the 3/4 all the way through. thanks again jake
  4. Jakehale

I just redid one zone in my system because of an addition to the house. 3 of my zones are working like they always have, good. the one I had to redo is action weird. Right now I only have two heads on that one zone. I turn on the system, the pump "pumps" up to what i call the max pressure...
  5. Jakehale

water level in toilet

:rolleyes: Talk about feeling stupid. Jeez!. that was the problem. the tube was filling the tank but not the actual "tube" so to speak, so basically the water in the bowl was gravity.... i directed the fill tube down into the neck and low and behold the bowl "magically" filled up. Sometimes...
  6. Jakehale

water level in toilet

Water Level Low in bowl I have read this thread and this post is the only one that i think could be my problem. I have the american standard Champion toilet. 4 years ago when i put it in the water level was good, so waste would hit the water not the bowl. Recently the base cracked on me...
  7. Jakehale

Tub Drain

I ended up knocking the slab out a little bit (about 2 more inches, and ran a piece of PVC into the and then hooked everything up,,,, i did (oh my) put some silicone around where the PVC goes into the drain just as a precaution.
  8. Jakehale

Tub Drain

Well this broke off right at the end of the Overflow and drain setup, as it enters the fitting in the floor. The Problem What your looking at there is the hole in the slap and the drain in the bottom. I have refered to it as a fitting a couple time. But basically what you see is where...
  9. Jakehale

Tub Drain

Hello Folks,,, got another stumper here (for me) Working on the old bathroom remodle.. Having a little problem with my tub drain. I am replacing my tub and after I disconnected everything and got the tub out of the way I went to remove the overflow and drain assembly from the floor (Slab)...
  10. Jakehale

Moen/Delta

Thank You.. I will now have to see what is behind the wall
  11. Jakehale

Moen/Delta

Hi folks. New here and I really like the forum. I am a believer that internet forums are a great source of information, and a great place to get help... Hoping to get some help now :) How alike are the Moen and Delta brands? I currently have a Moen set up in my shower, single handle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks