Search results

1. waldoinc

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

I have considered your second suggestion for some time, and you are right, there has to be a way to make it look more like it is finished. The bathroom is on the second floor, the duct work is between the floor joists which were on 12" centers. Once they had put in the ductwork and had it...
  2. waldoinc

Heh that would still be a significant improvement. We could always fill the void behind the toilet with some kind of shelving or storage solution.
  3. waldoinc

So that would be three and a half inches? That would be a heck of a lot of difference in the accessibility of the toilet for my wife, who is the only one who uses it. And this toilet would be white with a comfort height? And isn't this the only known way (that does not involve demolition) to...
  4. waldoinc

Yes, I was my own GC. My plumber is a good one and a trusted friend and relative, but the HVAC guys were the worst mistake I made in the entire project. It can't be made right, so we just have to deal with it as best we can. If nothing else, it is functional, but we would like to improve its...
  5. waldoinc

Hi Terry, I did not find the receipt yet, but I think it is a Delta Prelude round front with a 12" rough-in. I bought three of them at Home Depot. I forgot to measure any of this last night, but I would say that the back of the toilet is at least eight inches away from the wall. I had talked...
  6. waldoinc

Hello, having read all the posts on this thread today, I have decided to try and describe my problem. When my plumber got ready to rough-in my master bath's private toilet, he discovered that the HVAC guys had put ductwork where the toilet plumbing was supposed to go. This meant that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks