Search results

1. erica8684

Bio-Clean, Bacteria Waste Eliminator, Bioclean

i'm sorry could you explain what the tailpiece is? is it the begining of the straight part pvc pipe that is connected to the p trap under the sink? that part right now has white soap scum build up on it, the p-trap doesn't have anything.
  2. erica8684

thanks! the toilet is only about 2 feet away from the sink. when i use bio-clean, since all i have right now is soap scum buildup on the sides of the pipes and no clog, could i just use the bio-clean once and let it sit for say 4-6 hours? after that, would i use it once a month then? also...
  3. erica8684

i have a question about bio- clean. what anti bacterial agents can't you use down the drain? do you mean ever again? i'm not sure if if i have to switch soaps/face wash? right now i use safeguard bar soap for hand washing and a foaming face wash for washing my face. i have been putting a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks