Search results

1. S

Whole house, back splash issue

Hi All, just wanted to follow up and close this out. As some had led me to expect, the cesspool was full and that trap for the washing machine was my lowest opening in the system. The pressure from the sewer ejector pump was causing the already filled pipes to come back through that trap and...
  2. S

Hi reach4, sorry for the confusion. What I am calling a sump pump in my diagram is a sewer ejector pump. That sever ejector is below ground level and sealed with a vent to the outdoors. The consensus among friends on Facebook is that I need the tank pumped out. If it were the case that the tank...
  3. S

It doesn't appear to have a p trap, at least based on what is visible, which is just a flex hose and I put into the standpipe. I'm not a plumber by any stretch but wondered if putting some kind of 45 degree angle in the middle of the standpipe (like below) would help keep water from splashing...
  4. S

Thanks. Yes, the standpipe is definitely less than 18 inches. I will extend it to the highest that the washer hose will allow me (up to 30". What could be the reason why this has only started happening in the past few months?
  5. S

I'm new to this forum and am a homeowner, so sorry if there is a better place I should be posting this. My question is not so much a question but wondering what my issues could be; I am occasionally getting water coming out of the trap where our washer exhaust is. I have a sump pump after the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks