Search results

1. Cynicalguy

Recommendation for a WH tempering valve brand/type

Which is better and what is the difference. Honeywell R-AM-101C-US-1 VS Honeywell AM101C .
  2. Cynicalguy

And which model is best. Thanks. http://www.honeywellstore.com/store/products/honeywell-ram101cus1-thermostatic-mixing-valve.htm
  3. Cynicalguy

Mixing valve Would a mixing valve make my 50 gallon water heater last through a bath and doing laundry and dishes longer given I could really turn the heat up. I assume it would recover faster. And what size would I need given my pipes? Thanks
  4. Cynicalguy

Rinnai RH 180 Hybrid

So which would be better for me, the Vertex or the or the non-hybrid Rinnai RU98i tankless?
  5. Cynicalguy

Rinnai RH 180 Hybrid

Also, am I correct in reading that the Vertex needs a drain and the Rinnai does not?
  6. Cynicalguy

Rinnai RH 180 Hybrid

Well the Vertex seems like a much better choice. Finally, I keep the temperature setting low on my water heater because of scalding concerns because of the kids. If I turned the heat up and installed a mixing valve would that possibly give me the extra hot water I need? Thanks again Dana and...
  7. Cynicalguy

Rinnai RH 180 Hybrid

Thanks for all the information. I checked and I currently have a 50 Gallon which I drain to fill my tub. If I didn't bathe this wouldn't be an issue. So do you guys think the AO Smith GPHE-50 Vertex Water Heater Residential Power Vent Nat Gas 50 Gal. 76,000 BTU would be better for me than the...
  8. Cynicalguy

Rinnai RH 180 Hybrid

Thanks for the help. Here is my situation. We bought a house with a 40 Gallon water tank. I have 2 small children. The big problem is that I like to take baths after work. And the soak tub takes up all the hot water. After the kids baths and my bath, my wife can't do laundry, wash...
  9. Cynicalguy

Rinnai RH 180 Hybrid

Thanks Dana, and wow, what a detailed answer. It will work for my family perfectly. I just wonder if buy a brand new type of product is safe. And anyone know the price of this unit? Thanks
  10. Cynicalguy

Rinnai RH 180 Hybrid

Hello, Has anyone installed or know about the new Rinnai Tank/Tankless hybrid. I claims 180 gallons in the first hour. I know Rinnai is a great brand but this is a brand new product. Worth a shot or wait? http://www.rinnai.us/hybrid-tank-tankless-water-heater/product/rh180 Thanks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks