Search results

1. Bwjones

Using a Sump Pump to pump up hill to the town sewer

I am pumping raw sewage straight to the Town's sewage line, I don't have a septic tank just the small tank the pump is in. Thanks for the input.
  2. Bwjones

Sump Pump vs. Cutter Pump (grinder pump) If the (Big Giant) Sump Pump that is already installed turns out to be burnt up. I'm planning on going replacing it with a cutter pump, going by all the different comments, including yours, that's what I should of had in the 1st place. On my last...
  3. Bwjones

Check Valves Any recomendations on a good check valve that'll last? Should I get one that I could inspect pretty easily? Is there any that are easily replaced?
  4. Bwjones

I have a question, we've been living in our house for over 5 years now and keep having trouble with our sump pump either burning up or check valves being broken. We was told when we bought the house it needed a sump pump since it has to pump the sewage up hill to the town sewer, which is about...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks