Search results

1. JCD

Insufficient volume/pressure - Well? Plumbing? Softener?

The Scene (Problem Statement): I recently bought and renovated a 1983 house with a well, and it is the first time I’ve owned a well. The renovations included a spa shower (Moen ioDigital) with four loops: two showerheads and two sets of dual bodysprays. The water volume/pressure is adequate at...
  2. JCD

Kohler K-1174-GCW whirlpool tub provides contradictory info re: 120V vs 220V

Hi, I am installing a new K-1174-GCW Underscore BubbleMassage Bath with Bask, and the electrical requirements are unclear and contradictory so I need some technical help please. The Kohler spec sheet says (Document 1201699-4-B, Page 2), "Dedicated circuit required, protected with Class A...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks