Search results

1. CatlinHawk

Flange set too high? Wrong DIA Pipe?

More information still The three inch flanges are attached to the inside of, respectively, a 90 degree and a 45 degree three inch fitting. It looks like the plumbers machined the inside of the lower fittings or used a short length of pipe as a sleeve to attach the two pieces. At any rate, the...
  2. CatlinHawk

More information My toilets are 1940 vintage Crane Merit models with horns (the round outlet that extends from the base 1/2" lower than the perimeter of the toilet) that have an outside diameter of 3.65". The plumbers installed a flange that tapers down to a rim that has a 3.0" inside...
  3. CatlinHawk

I recently hired a plumber to repipe my house with PVC. When he finished, I didn't notice immediately that the two upstairs toilets are, respectively, 1/2" and 7/8" above the finished floor. THe gaps were filled with a horrible looking putty that has crumbled. The plumbers won't come back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks