Search results

1. naadimre

LaPure Whole Home Filtration?

Hi, We're looking to purchase a system for our well water which has a very high iron level, calcium, and TERRIBLE sulfur smell. We have the opportunity to purchase a system from LaPure for a reasonable price. When we looked into some local companies, their solution would cost $4500 and LaPure...
  2. naadimre

two faucets one drain sink...can i use faucets with standard popup drain?

this is the sink we're installing. we're using the hansgrohe puravida faucets. i was wondering in this setup, do we just connect one of the popup drain assemblies and the other will be a dummy? the plumber seemed to think that since the drain is offset and not directly in front of the faucet...
  3. naadimre

Max height for ceiling rain shower head?

hi all, this is my first time posting. we are renovating our master bathroom and we want to vault the ceiling. the highest height will be over the shower. we are doing the Hansgrohe PuraVida 400 Air (15 inch) rectangular ceiling mount. i was thinking that we should level out the vault at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks