Search results

1. J

No vent pipe in home sewage system

There really is no pipe coming out of the roof or on the side of the house. The only opening for air that I am aware of is the terracota pipe sticking out on top of the septic tank. Could this be where the system gets its air to work? Many people have told me that it's not likely. They say...
  2. J

Cass, I have hot water heat, so when I had a central air conditioning system installed a few years ago, the duct work and air exchanger was suspended in the attic. The air conditioning guys wanted to run the drain from the air exchanger into the vent pipe. When I told them I didn't have...
  3. J

I have lived in my current ranch home for over 30 years. At various times when I have had a need for a plumber or anyone knowledgeable in the plumbing field, they have mentioned that I have to have a vent pipe in order for my commodes and drains to work properly. However, no one has ever been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks