Search results

1. mrbeta

Shower arm shutoff nightmare

Hello HJ, Thank you for the comment. I will never use the shower arm shut off as you describe because I have a two handle Delta shower set. One handle is for Temp and one for volume of water. Done deliberately because it is so hard to get a single handle anything to the temp I want. And no...
  2. mrbeta

Hi Jim, thanks for your thoughts. dh
  3. mrbeta

Hi Terry, Mostly is not good enough for a number of reasons. First this is a single family home so I am not worried about backflow. Besides I ran the cold into the mechanical room and then back to the baths and kitchen etc. Specifically to keep the pressure close. Secondly the leak is not...
  4. mrbeta

I live in California. I built my own home. Because of chemical sensitivity issues I had to use a membrane system in my shower. I used a tub and shower valve in the shower. I plumbed the spout line to a hand held shower head and installed an in line shutoff valve ahead of the hose. For...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks