Search results

1. Steve1911

Broken underground 2inch PVC repair

The slip repair coupling is working so far. I let cure for 3 1/2 hours then back filled around the fitting to prevent any movement then turned on the water slowly with faucets on inside to release air. Now the supply lines to the house are filled and no leaks so far, about 2 hours . I think I...
  2. Steve1911

Unfortunately the compression fitting leaked. Maybe to much pressure. Now I have installed a slip repair coupling. I'm waiting for the solvent to dry, I was told by a plumber to use the blue rain or shine variant and let it cure for 2 hours or so, then turn the water on slow with a faucet open...
  3. Steve1911

Would a compression repair Coupler the okay for this repair.
  4. Steve1911

Thanks for the replies. It is the main supply to the house. I think I will just glue in a repair coupling.
  5. Steve1911

Can I repair this with a Fernco Coupler? If so should it be banded or just rubber? Are there any other specifications about Fernco's that I may need to know in regard to this repair? If Fernco's are not an option what do you suggest? Thanks in advance.
  6. Steve1911

3 inch Double Fixture Fitting with 2 inch reducers?

Excellent. My worry was the 1.5 inch flush bushings in the inlets of the double fixture fitting would mess with the water flow but it seems I'm good to go. Time to order the parts and get to work. My goal is to make it look as good as some of the pictures I've seen here. You guys are a great...
  7. Steve1911

Thanks for the information so far. This is my plan and I just would like you guys to check it out and critique if necessary. Specifically, will the 3"-1.5" flush bushings be acceptable and are the trap arm lengths OK. I like the 1.5" trap arms as opposed to the 2" in my original post due to...
  8. Steve1911

Thanks for the reply. This is what I found from grainger 3 inches all around? http://www.grainger.com/product/MUELLER-INDUSTRIES-Double-Fixture-Wye-3GUR6?s_pp=false If that doesn't work with 2 inch reducers on the horizontals, or the sizing is not actually what I think it is, is there...
  9. Steve1911

I am fixing a poorly done single to double vanity conversion. I have a 3 inch stack (3 inch drain and 3 inch vent pipe, inline) in the wall that I will be attaching the vertical hubs of a Double Fixture Fitting, but I need 2 inch hubs on the horizontals to stub out the sink drains with 2 inch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks