Search results

1. Z

Costco Premier 40,000-grain High Capacity Water Softening System

Your probably right, I tried calling the 800 number but I was put on hold for 20 min. And gave up. I'm sure it was something simple...
  2. Z

The new costco premier water softener works great, I have now soft water, have no idea what was wrong with the old one....
  3. Z

I took back the softener to Costco and got a new one. Hooked everything up without salt and put it through the cycles, it put water in the brine tank, then it removed water after it cycled. Did everything as the directions said. I then put in salt and now waiting for it to go through all the...
  4. Z

I give up on the Costco premier. The brine tank never drains, it's about 1/3 full. I have run all the cycles and it seems like it just drains water out into my sewer line. It has not used any salt at all. I guess I'll take it back to Costco and get another one or just get Culligan to install a...
  5. Z

I set this up about two months ago, It has plenty of salt and I can hear it recycle at times, however my water is not soft and It has not used any salt. The salt is wet and the float valve is working properly. The valves are all turned in the correct position. This is our second home in Pismo...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks