Search results

1. fixitmom

Guinevere Toto toilet - too tight space creating problems - ideas to fix welcome! Pl

I know it's not code compliant and if I had known at the time would have not got this particular toilet! It looks like I am missing the plastic nut...where can I get another one. It seems like this is a continual problem - the plastic nut breaking - for Toto guinevere. Where can I purchase...
  2. fixitmom

Guinevere Toto toilet - too tight space creating problems - ideas to fix welcome! Pl

Is the toilet just missing the plastic screw? based on your uploaded photo of a working Guinevere toto, am I just missing the plastic screw that screws onto the trip lever inside the tank?
  3. fixitmom

No the golden brass rod/stick cannot be taken out of the handle. I am going to upload a few pictures and let you all take a look see.
  4. fixitmom

I cannot lift the toilet without cracking all the tile because it was grout sealed. Trying to avoid that because the tile is no longer available and I would have to close match or redo the whole dang floor....trying to avoid an expensive fix just to get a trip lever in and out of a toilet!!! I...
  5. fixitmom

Our contractor put the trip lever into the toilet and then installed it. Sounds normal but he neglected to tell us that there would then only be about 2" clearance between the side handle and the wall. So now that the trip lever is broken, we cannot remove the lever because there isn't enough...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks