Search results

1. cs2eye

PEX connections in an old house

We had our kitchen remodeled in our 1920s house a few years ago. As part of the remodel there was a copper pipe in a drop ceiling which was cut and fit through the ceiling joists. PEX pipe was used in the process to raise the pipe. I was not familiar with PEX until the plumber was done with the...
  2. cs2eye

TOTO GMAX surging issue

recently our GMAX filler in the tank keeps running after we flush the toilet. the flapper sits tight and then the GMAX fills the tank part way then stops, surges/stops, surges/stops, surges/stops, etc... until it reaches the full position. Question is- is this fixable or do i replace the whole...
  3. cs2eye

how does a one piece toilet work?

we are researching toilets and have found a couple one-piece toilets we like. speaking with the sales person he was saying that the one piece toilets can be lower and have smaller tanks(?!) because they actually keep water not only in the tank but below the tank in the cavity of the toilet. i...
  4. cs2eye

Help, limited space in bathroom, need short toilet

hi we are remodeling a bathroom of an old house. the old toilet had to go, because mostly of color- almond. we didn't think to measure it before the contractor trashed it and what the implications would be of TRYING to find something that would fit. the bathroom front to back is 40" (not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks