Search results

1. nottick

Kohler Wellworth Model 11471

Hello and again I will say thanks in advance to any and all that can provide assistance. Removed an American Standard bowl, back of tank was dead 12 inches from the back of tank to the center of bolts. Pipes are firm in the ground and did not move while removal took place. Installed...
  2. nottick

Problems with GE Hot Water Heater

A GE water heater( 30 gallon) manufactured by Rheem was installed. It was powered "on" before it was fully filled. It made hot water the first day, the second day I had to press "reset" button. today, third day still no hot water, pressed "reset" button and the thing blew the breaker...
  3. nottick

Installing a dusk til dawn sensor

Hello ~ I am having a huge headache with a dusk til dawn sensor switch. The switch has three wires, red black and white. It has to service two seperate light fixtures. I have tied the feed to the red, tied all black wires together to the black wire from the switch, all whites together...
  4. nottick

Wiring Solenoid Valves for Sprinkler Manifold

Hello. I have my manifold built, valves installed. Control mounted, etc. All I have to do now is figure out how to wire the valves to the five wires( I used a five wire jacket - four zones and common, right???) Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I beleive figure 8 in this page is what I...
  5. nottick

Pre-tinned Fittings

Anybody have any input as to pre-tinned fittings? I have seen them in the big box shops, as well as plumbing supply houses. They are considerably expensive on a percentage basis as compared to the regular copper fittings. A regular 1/2 copper elbow is 18 cents, the pre-tinned are 1.20...
  6. nottick

Water Heater Problem ( New Forum Member)

Have a Kenmore Power Miser, ( it is almost 18 years old :eek: ), electric , not gas powered. Hot water just cuts out and then returns randomly. Sometimes the hot water will cut out after 5 minuntes, sometimes after 1 minute, it can return a minute later and then cut out again. I don't have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks