Search results

1. katied466

Puzzle pot

Great. Thanks for giving me a starting point!
  2. katied466

Puzzle pot

I'm sorry, I don't know what "FWIW" means. For what it's worth, those are 3 inch tiles, so I'll estimate the space to be about 26-28 inches deep and about 36 inches wide. Sorry I can't add exact measurements right now. Are older homes not grandfathered in for codes? We think the bathroom was...
  3. katied466

Puzzle pot

We're looking at replacing the sink, but that part seems pretty strait forward. The current one crowds the small space even further. I can't measure exactly for a few weeks. We live currently 5 hours from the new house and it will be a couple of weeks before we can get to it again. Will I need...
  4. katied466

Puzzle pot

I recently bought a great house (haven't even moved in) with a "let's call it a 3 bathroom" bathroom. While the functional toilet technically fits, it's in at a very tight and strange angle (pic) and very close to the wall in front of it (pic), maybe 9 inches from floor pipe front to wall. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks