Search results

1. bruceha2000

Waterlogged galvanized tank, 45 PSI on the guage, no water at the drain

Hi all, I awoke to no water today, not even a drip. The tank is galvanized and there is a sticker that says it has a Merrill float in it. The gauge on the side of the tank (about 2/3s up) shows 45 PSI but no water comes out even at the drain cock on the tank so I figured it was empty and the...
  2. bruceha2000

1949 American Standard wall hung sink

Since I'm here posting my question about the kitchen sink, perhaps someone can answer this other question. Again, American Standard has no idea. This sink was, I believe, originally wall hung based on Google searches though it was installed in a tiled counter (with a LOT of "stuff" to fill in...
  3. bruceha2000

Dishwasher wye on horizontal pipe OK?

Hi all, I am reinstalling a wall hung 1949 American Radiator (that would be before they became American Standard) sink after a remodel. The plumbers put the drain pipe in the wall to the right of where the right hand basin drains JUST far enough off that I have to T off the bottom of the right...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks