Search results

1. Funk49

New Square D pressure switch, was perfect 40-60 now 40-52 and unable to raise cut off

Thanks for the responses, just a follow up in case anyone in the future has the same issue. It was the new pressure switch. I tried uninstalling it and checking for debris at the inlet that may have been affecting the pressure reading of the switch and although it was a little stained with...
  2. Funk49

New Square D pressure switch, was perfect 40-60 now 40-52 and unable to raise cut off

No I don't think it is. It is brand new and seems to operate fine slowly going with the pressure then click goes the pressure switch. I haven't measured the pressure at the tank bladder after pressurizing it but wouldn't it be 52 psi + 38 psi (already in the bladder)?
  3. Funk49

Hi guys, I recently replaced my 20 gallon water pressure tank and installed a new Square D pressure switch. I went from a 30-50 to a 40-60psi model. I installed a brand new T pipe connecting the new water tank, put on a new pressure gauge, new pipe nipple to pressure switch, etc. When I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks