Search results

1. mcginnin

Unused bathroom question

Quick question about any maintenance for a unused bathroom. Obviously I have a toilet/sink/shower/tub. I never use this bathroom should I run the water everyone and awhile or what should I do?
  2. mcginnin

Broke drain stopper in my tub

So I was taking off my drain stopper. It is the kind where you apply pressure to the left or right for open or close all it says is flash fit? If you can tell me what this is that would be great. Well long story short I pulled the stopper up not twisting off and the thread piece that the...
  3. mcginnin

Loud bang from toilet

Hi everyone New poster! I would consider myself below a newbie in the plumbing world. This is my story any and all help needed. So last night my wife and I are watching the Packers/Bears game and all the sudden we hear a loud bang. I look at my wife we think some one is breaking in. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks