Search results

1. moreira85

Regen coloring

I have a well water with 3ppm of iron. I installed a fleck 5600sxt and what a difference it's made. Crystal clear water and no staining in toilets. I have it set to regen every 7 days. I notice every time it regenerates the morning I wake up the water is discolored yellowish until I run the...
  2. moreira85

Basement heating?

About ready to drywall the basement. I'm starting to think about heating options. The temp is always pretty comfortable down there. I was thinking about electric baseboard. The house has forced hot water Weil McLain (5 years old) 2 zone set up. Wondering how difficult it would be to have a...
  3. moreira85

Fleck regeneration

I had a kenmore water softener that I hated. I have a small amount of iron. Whenever it would regenerate the water would turn yellow/orange for awhile. I got the fleck 5600sxt and problem solved. It regenerates 1 time per week and crystal clear water for 5 wks. However last night I checked the...
  4. moreira85

Holes in slab

I am using 3 inch split drives on a basement slab to fasten sill plates. I put tape at the 3 inch mark on the bit when drilling through a 2x4 and slab. In a few places I felt the bit go right through the bottom of the slab or at least I think I did in some spots. Hammering these split drives in...
  5. moreira85

Fleck day override question

I have fleck 5600sxt the setting set to 7 day override at 2:30a.m. I did a manual override last Tues at 8 a.m. I woke up today Tues expecting that it regenerated last night and it did not?
  6. moreira85

Fleck brine draw?

Just installed fleck 5600sxt. I have brine draw set to 60 mins and brine fill to 12 mins. During the brine draw the water is sucked out of the brine tank until it's gone but I notice after all the brine water is sucked out I still hear the brine line trying to suck air. Should this be happening...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks