Search results

1. P

Help with shower faucet system

Thanks Jim, I did some mock up today, and I'm really running in to a problem with room on the right side of where the valve needs to be, hj suggested mounting the valve upside down for use with no diverter valve, so I wonder if I can mount it 90 deg from normal, with the supply lines vertical...
  2. P

Thanks for the tip on flipping the valve, good to know! Does any one here have any experience with a Pfister TX8-340A valve? That's what I ordered, this thing is really deep, I will barely be able to fit it in the wall behind the tile, just wondering if anyone has done one, how they work after...
  3. P

Thanks very much, it is appreciated!
  4. P

Ok, after some research, I have a new question. On a typical shower/tub set up with diverter spout, I'm assuming the valve outlets are designed the way they are so that the pipe up to the showerhead drains out of the diverter spout when the valve shuts water off, is this correct? If so, is it...
  5. P

Hello all, new to the forum and was hoping to get some help with a bathroom remodel. I'm wanting to put in a basic shower/tub set up with the addition of a hand shower on a sliding rod. I considered the Moen M-Dura commercial system, which is exactly the components I need, but I really like the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks