Search results

1. Q

Gas Water Heater Pilot Question

abikerboy - Thanks for the offer, but I have already ordered the direct vent water heater. I did not know that a water heater could be retro-fitted with such a device. Thanks for your help. Jeff
  2. Q

Good point Cass. That thought had occurred to me. If I should find myself married or otherwise not single I will probably rent my current house and buy a larger one.
  3. Q

I decided I would stick with the Bradford White direct vent water heater as opposed to the power vent model. The reason being is (1) the power vent model (50 gal., not available in 40 gal.) has the same energergy rating as the direct vent model (40 gal.), and (2) The power vent model is more...
  4. Q

Thanks to everyone who responded!! One more question: Since the power vent w/h's do not have a standing pilot, are monthly cost savings worth the extra cost of the w/h? I am considering the Bradford White direct vent or their power vent. I did not see any energy usage information on...
  5. Q

I am replacing my existing natural gas water heater. Also, I will be relocating the new unit. The new location requires the water heater to be vented horizontally out the foundation. The unit will be placed adjacent to the foundation wall. They are no windows near by. Venting in this location...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks