Search results

1. T

Adding a sink to a laundry room

I assume the 4" line is being used as the vent, there is no other plumbing in that wall. It's a 5 story building so I have 3 above and 1 below. Layouts of all units are identical so I assume the 4" line is only used for washer discharge (unless someone has added a sink like I plan to). If I...
  2. T

Thanks hj - there are 3 floors above me and that 4" stack is a common for all laundry rooms in upper/lower units. The existing plumbing setup is how it was done when the building was built in ~1979. I've never had an issue with backup on the washer drain, but I know that doesn't mean it's...
  3. T

I'm in the process of adding a sink to the laundry room in my condo and would like a double-check on my plan. Here's what the plumbing looks like now: Here's my plan to add the supply/waste lines for the sink: Basically I would cut out the existing sanitary tee on the 4" common...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks