Search results

1. R

Old Cast (underground) to PVC

I have an old cast sewer line that I want to convert to PVC. Due to the fact that a new grade beam needed to be poured where the old line came in to the house we have to make the transistion outside. The transistion is under some concrete stairs that needed to come out. We removed the...
  2. R

Shower head pipe too close to ceiling

I am sure I could.. but I like the kohler forte head that I have now. If it came to that I would bust out the tile and lower the elbow a little.
  3. R

Hmm.. I have brushed nickel fixtures to finding a straight pipe and a 45 might be tough unless I could get it from kohler to match. I was thinking maybe a union would work but not sure if there would be the right clearance as I am not sure how I would get a wrench in there.
  4. R

My plumber did a really interesting thing. I have a tub/shower that is underneath a fairly low soffit. In order to maximize the headroom he put the threaded elbow for the shower arm really close to the ceiling. So close that the arm wacks the ceiling when I try to screw it in. I could...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks