Search results

1. C

Hello-And Re-Route Questions to move toilet

The towel/linen storage area would be a boxed opening. The shower wall on the right (unplumbed side) would be the left side. The partition wall that the toilet roughs off of remains and would be the right side. Ceiling is top and the bottom of the nook would be a shelf a bit higher than the...
  2. C

That's why I made the diagram, in case anything didn't make sense. The numbers would be the same, even if the location was different. My drawing doesn't really indicate the scale of how the tank would be confined, but the bowl would be quite open in area. I believe I don't have a lot of good...
  3. C

HJ-Thanks. That gives me options. Mr. Love-Thanks for this forum. It's been helpful in research. The only constricted area for a toilet would be the tank area. Neither the length itself nor the area around the bowl "seating room" would be confined. I made a poor and unscaled diagram in Paint...
  4. C

Hello, all. I'm re-doing a mobile home bathroom. No water damage, but rather a renovation. The issue is the toilet flange location. Due to a small room size and not very good options for MH bathing, I'm going with a shower. The shower (32x32 alcove) is still wider than the 27" tub, so it's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks