Search results

1. kefxb24

ResinTech Resin

So for 10%, it appears my choice is ResinTech CG10 at my local supplier or Purolite C100x10 from an online vendor. Is that correct? Thanks for your assistance. I'm sure my questions are redundant.
  2. kefxb24

ResinTech Resin

Note, I am on city water, not well water. Does that impact the choice between 8% or 10%?
  3. kefxb24

ResinTech Resin

My local water treatment supply house carries ResinTech branded resin. Is there a ResinTech product suitable for usage in my 10"x54" tank? Below is the relevant page from the vendor's catalog. Thank you. Vendor: https://www.duffcompany.com/ Original thread with background info...
  4. kefxb24

Getting started with used equipment

Pictures for clarity. I already had them.
  5. kefxb24

The resin does not clump and feels like very fine mush - very fine.
  6. kefxb24

Incoming service line is 3/4" copper, with a 5/8" meter and pressure reducer set to 55 psi. Interior piping is all 3/4", largely copper with a small amount of CPVC. No odor of any kind.
  7. kefxb24

For $60, I got two media tanks, a brine tank, and three control valves from a guy who changed to city water. The system has not been used for many months. Attached is a photo of his original three tank system. I got the two 10”x54” tanks on the left. The softener tank is half full with an...
  8. kefxb24

Sizing gas line for new outdoor BBQ

The inside 1" previously serviced a furnace and water heater; both were replaced with a geothermal system running on electric. The range, oven, and backup water heater are also electric. My diagram shows all current appliances utilizing natural gas. The exterior 1.25" piping was recently...
  9. kefxb24

The BTU for the grill is shown on the diagram, 40k. It also shows the BTUs for the dryer, which is on the same segment.
  10. kefxb24

I have used this forum and other information sources to research the required size of a gas line extension for an outdoor BBQ. I have attached a diagram showing the existing natural gas appliances and facilities at my home located in Chester County, PA - a suburb of Philadelphia. Using Table...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks