Search results

1. linda99

Bang/pop noise in drains after dark

Terry, thanks for the explanation. It removes my concern. Also thanks all others taking time for the help! The forum is really nice!
  2. linda99

Hi Terry, I am not a handy man and not able to do what you suggested "Lay a pipe in the sun, and the side toward the sun gets longer and bends the pipe". Is there a potential concern or leakage risk if I don't do anything now? One option I was thinking is to stop using the sink and wait till...
  3. linda99

Just want to add some information about the wall where the drain pipes go down. The wall is inside the house and it has two sides. one side is installed with microwave, oven and cabinets. the other wall is installed with cabinets. So most wall area is blocked with cabinets and appliances. I...
  4. linda99

Hi jadnashua, it's like tick-tick noise. Your explanation makes sense to me. Although you didn't make a conclusion, sounds like you think this is a normal problem and is not leakage? The description above is what I observed so far. Is there any else I can do for further diagnosis? Or should...
  5. linda99

water drip noise when hot water faucet is on but no wet spot around I noticed some water dripping noise when flushing hot water from the second floor sink. There is no such noise when flushing cold water only. I didn't observe such noise before. But I haven't found any wet spot on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks