Search results

1. dbailey75

Help UFS Unidentified Faucet Stem

I think I found it, I'm guessing stem is not the correct word, it's actually a cartridge. The little plastic piece dose does not move in and out but turns to block and unblock the flow of water. The lenght is correct, and the drawing looks about right, should now it a few days...
  2. dbailey75

It's not old, my house was built in 1994, but i'm guessing is was something cheap the builder found a good deal on. Thanks for your help.
  3. dbailey75

one more try been a long day.
  4. dbailey75

New Image sorry for the image being so large, here' a new one.
  5. dbailey75

Can any one tell me who makes this stem and were I can get one? I'm also looking for a Nibco Sillcock C763-I. Thanks in advanced for you assistance.
  6. dbailey75

Water Heater with built in thermal expansion

I just received a letter from the county water system, they're going to install a new water meter and backflow preventer. They've instructed me to have a thermal expansion device installed, but if I have a water heater made in 2001 or later, it should have one built in to the unit. My questions...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks