Search results

1. P

help with sump pump...pics

Bob The outside pit looks like a grate basin (look at the pic) and is at the lower pt of the house. The inside sump pit is at the higher pt. I think both are connected thru ground seepage; as i dont see any connecting pipes. They are 7ft apart. If you see at the first pic, previous owner...
  2. P

The inside pit is not getting full, something is blocking the incoming water... The outside drain is full and it will continue to rain 'til tomorrow..need to get this resolved asap...how are both pits connected? somewhere it is clogged but dont know where.
  3. P

I have a bi-level house that is pitched down to one side...We have a sump pump pit in the garage and a drain pit outside and somehow both are connected..Dont know how.., i bet thru a line...i want to improve the pit in the garage...it's kind small to fit a sump bowl container that sells home...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks