Search results

1. tjk34

Heater and A/C not working

Yes, we changed the batteries in the thermostat and we had the voltmeter on AC reading. What setting should it be on please?
  2. tjk34

When I put on A/C mode, nothing turns on at all. My hubby got a voltmeter to test L1 and L2 wires in heater and also wires in thermostat and he is getting a zero reading. I am thinking he does not have a proper ground? Can a screw be a solid ground? Basically, nothing is coming on at all -...
  3. tjk34

Thank you DonL :-) The Service Disconnect switch is in the ON position and thermostat is operable. We will switch out batteries in thermostat just to rule out the possibility that the batteries may be weak. Hubby is ready to change out the blower but I wanted to rule out minor things first...
  4. tjk34

Well, between myself, my husband, and our voltmeter, I was hoping to narrow it down to a specific part. We have repaired electrical before; however, we have not worked on HVAC
  5. tjk34

Yes, battery operated. Yes, fan mode present but no fan is kicking on either
  6. tjk34

Model # PG8JAA048090 where do I check the gas burners?
  7. tjk34

Hello, I have a Payne Heater and cannot remember the A/C brand. We last used the A/C in August, all month. We went to fire up the heater and it does not work. The thermostat clicks on and flashes "heat" (normal) but the blower never comes on. We then tested the A/C and same thing. Does...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks