Search results

1. ClutchFan

Installing Delta mixing valve and diverter

Thanks all, I think I'll go with a spout that has a built-in diverter. Definitely sounds like a good idea
  2. ClutchFan

yes I meant a spout, sorry about that I didn't think of a spout with a built-in diverter. That does sound good. I always seem to remember those getting kind of cruddy over time, to the point where you could barely activate the diverter. Is that still an issue? And if I choose to go with a...
  3. ClutchFan

Hi all, I'm not knowledgeable about plumbing and have a couple of questions on installing a mixing valve and diverter valve I like the Delta R10000-IPWS valve. I see this has threaded connections everywhere. I'm converting from a three handle system, so I'm going to be cutting some copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks