Search results

1. GoingTankless

Demand Water Heaters/ DWH/

Water Quality Thanks for your response Gary...........I am concerned with the quality of water that my customers have and I do sell them on systems that will better the quality of their drinking water and life of their appliances. We all know that the internet is filled with so many quick...
  2. GoingTankless

Reliable issue I know the question is how reliable are these units and truely on time will tell. As for the tankless sytems that Bosch makes they claim the life is 20 to 25 years. Since every parts is replaceable you never need to change out the whole unit just the failed part. I have done...
  3. GoingTankless

water treatment for tankless and plumbing system Gary, since your the water expert......i'm listening. What is it that you would recommend. I would like to give my customers the best system I can. Any info would be appreciated.
  4. GoingTankless

Tankless heater help on install .....

I have been asked by a few, what to do to fix the problems with tankless heaters but lets start where we should. Installation....there are a few factors needed to address for the right installation. Location: You want to get it as close to the demand as possible. Venting: Keep it as...
  5. GoingTankless

I'm not sure if Grandmom should be working on her heater. I would hope that you would help her out. I can't even imagine having my grandmother maintaining her plumbing or heating. Follow this link, this is what we do in the field...
  6. GoingTankless

Easy guys Sorry for not answering your questions. I didn't read all the responses. As far as these Tankless units, de-liming these as you know is required in area that have untreated water. It really depends on the quality of the water. As for NJ we have extremes from water that comes out...
  7. GoingTankless

Outdoor water heater (tankless)

codensate line halogen25, If there is a connection for a codensate drain then use it . Usually it will void the warranty if you don't use it. The unit you installed.......who makes it and what model is it. I could help you a bit more with that info. Sorry for such a late response, I just...
  8. GoingTankless

Tankless As I said before, the correct installion is very important when installing a tankless unit. It doesn't matter who makes it but where its located ,gas line size, venting, and water piping. When reading all the negative feedback, take you time and really read it. Most of there...
  9. GoingTankless

Tankless Hot Water Systems Nortiz

Preheating and storage tank There is a few ways to go about this. First thing is you never preheat water into a tankless heater. Anything over 65 degrees will be damaging to the unit. The unit will overheat the water. Trouble codes will most likely follow. You can use the tankless with a 40...
  10. GoingTankless

Gas Water Heater Pilot Question

pilotless ignition Hi, The only pilotless I have ever seen is a Tankless unit. As far as I know there is no Tank type heater out there with this option. I could be wrong but I just never heard of one.
  11. GoingTankless

Tankless Just reading those responses that are left by DIY'ers and plumbers it seems pretty clear that the installs are the problem. The complaints are all the same. Not enough hot water or gas pipe sizing. Most of the complaints can be corrected with a qualified installer doing the job in the...
  12. GoingTankless

question about a tankless heater?

tankless help There are many tankless to choose from. Bosch has very good customer service and will help you with finding an installer in your area. Installing a tankless heater is not for your DIY'ers. There are many factors to consider before installing one. If you choose to install a...
  13. GoingTankless

tankless water heaters...where do you learn how to become a repairman for them????

tankless education Since my sunday is going to be spent on this forum what the heck. How many of you service hot water heaters? Do you follow the manufacturers directions on flushing the tank ,changing the anode rode .....anything? Do you have a contract with your customers for this? Have...
  14. GoingTankless

Tankless water heating It seems many of you are quick to bash the things you know least about. After reading many many posts it has come to my attention that what is lacking the most is an education in Tankless heaters. I have installed hundreds of these units for home heating...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks