Search results

1. J

Champion Toilet

AS should have a class action suit filed for fraud! I really wish I had known about this site prior to buying the AS Champion. DO NOT BUY THIS TOILET if you don't want to worry yourself sick waiting for something else to go wrong. Granted, it is hard to beat at what it is supposed to do...
  2. J

Champion tank to bowl seating

Tank to Bowl Terry: Thank you for your reply, and yes, it probably is the hacks fault, and I hope they simply forgot to come back and tighten the deep well nuts. As long as it is not leaking and is flushing ok and after I tightened the nuts somewhat the tank seats much better, however...
  3. J

Champion tank to bowl seating

Add my name to the many postings about the tank on the Champion moving a quater to half inch forward and backward. Do we have to live with this? I bought a deep socket to tighten the bolts, but will someone please tell me how much it too much? Until something breaks or the tank quits...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks