Search results

1. fusion_ta66

Basement bathroom rough in - pipe routing pictures

For additional information, here is how pipes B and C run up into the ceiling. I wanted to know exactly what was draining into these pipes. It was fairly easy to tell what pipes are connected to what. I ran water from every waste line in the house. Here are the results Here is...
  2. fusion_ta66

OK, I think I may have it. How does this look?
  3. fusion_ta66

OK here is a bit more info and my current plan. Feel free to let me know your thoughts. This is a closer up photo to show how the other line connects with the 3" horizontal pipe Here a game plan I was thinking of. Take out the vent and line (1) that was running to the previous shower...
  4. fusion_ta66

HJ, Is it necessary to use the pipes from the previous toilet connection or can I use the pipes that are exposed already?
  5. fusion_ta66

Hi guys, I broke up the floor and this is what I found Now the question, how can I run the drain and vent lines for the shower and toilet? Can anyone sketch in a diagram from one of my pictures? I can pretty much modify the vent tubes any way necessary since they are currently...
  6. fusion_ta66

Thanks everyone for your comments. All the pipes shown are the pipes that were originally installed for the rough in. I am in the process right now of breaking up the floor so I will have pictures of what's underneath soon.
  7. fusion_ta66

Hello, Looking to rough in a bathroom in my basement. House is in MN and was built in 1995 and already has a bathroom roughed in from the original build (I assume). However, the rough in is out in the open and I want to move it closer to the wall. Here is a picture of the current setup and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks