Search results

1. jessb_55

No idea what cartridge

So I've had issues with a slight drip from my tub facet since I bought the house in 2010 and I've replaced the cartridge and seats and seems to get a bit better but then comes back. In the beginning I just replaced the cartridge with one that I thought was identical and so now I'm not even...
  2. jessb_55

Slight sewer smell when flushing

So starting about a month ago I started noticing that when flushing my upstairs toilet I'll get a sewage smell coming from the bowl area. From what I read it sounds like this could be a few things... 1) bad wax seal....which I don't think would apply to me for several reasons because my toilet...
  3. jessb_55

Reverse Osmosis Air Gap Faucet

Hello there, I had a company install a RO system for me and I hate the faucet they used as it's almost the same size as my main faucet. However I'm having a heck of a time finding a smaller faucet that I like in stainless steel. I finally found one from Home Depot however it's intended for an...
  4. jessb_55

Jerked around? Water Softener

So I had a company out today to clean my air ducts as I have been finding black stuff coming out of our vents. Well the company also does plumbing work and the guy from the company informed me today that he checked my water softener and said it isn't regenerating. Now I put in a new Fleck 5600...
  5. jessb_55

GOBO help!

Does anyone know where I can find GOBO parts for an old shower two handle faucet. I originally had to replace the cartridge because the thing was leaking and I thought I had a Delta faucet cause the cartridge looked like one I found online for Delta and plus it has extenders and handles...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks