Search results

1. jbf

Soiree Install Issue...don't think it will work! Please help.

Thanks for the great photos. Now you have me thinking there is a slim chance. I think I need to find a local install or showroom to do my own close inspection.
  2. jbf

Yes, galvanized. I may take it on anyway.
  3. jbf

Yes, I've thought of it. The prior toilet had a wall mounted tank and I did not participate in its removal. When I got back in town the plaster was a mess, the old shut off valve was leaking and I had no flange on the floor. As you can see in the photo, I patched and repainted, installed a...
  4. jbf

Good suggestion on playing with the scale drawings. Unfortunately, it tells me what I do not want to hear. For the Toto Soiree it looks like the bottom of the tank is approximately 12-1/2" from the floor, and my supply line is at 14" height. I took a look at the Toto Vespin which has more...
  5. jbf

I really need to use the 14" Unifit due to the coffin sized bathroom (51" X 32"). Would it be possible to find an existing installation of the Soiree and just measure out my supply dimensions to see where it would line up?
  6. jbf

Lots of great info here. I am also looking to install a Soiree in a very small powder room in a 1920's house with 14" rough-in. Like the original poster, my concern is if my supply line will work with this toilet. The line is 6-1/2" offset (center to center) but is 14" from the floor which is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks