Search results

1. NE_JV

Selling Case 3000's

I posted mine for sale over a year ago and have had no interest. I'll keep them in the basement in hope that someone will eventually want them.
  2. NE_JV

Selling Case 3000's

I remodeled a few bathrooms and removed my old reliable Case 3000's (white). I have 1 that I continue to use. I am keeping them in my basement as I believe they are great toilets and could be salvaged. What is the best way to identify someone that may want to purchase these? I would make the...
  3. NE_JV

I have one Case 3000 in use so if you need 3 I could make that happen. james.volkmer@ymail.com

I have one Case 3000 in use so if you need 3 I could make that happen. james.volkmer@ymail.com
  4. NE_JV

Wow. I missed this message for 4 years. I have 2 Case 3000's that I would like to sell. One...

Wow. I missed this message for 4 years. I have 2 Case 3000's that I would like to sell. One is missing a tank lid. Both are white.
  5. NE_JV

Carrier Replacement for a Wall Hung

I have a Case 3000 in good condition. I'm in Central Nebraska. You can contact me at jvolkmer70@yahoo.com
  6. NE_JV

Update. The American Standard Gerber Maxwell has now been installed for a few months and I'm very happy with it's performance. I now have an extra Case 3000 in case one of my others goes down or to sell if anyone needs one :-) Thank you for your insights during this process.
  7. NE_JV

Thank you. I appreciate your help.
  8. NE_JV

I had this posted in the Case 3000 thread but wasn't getting any responses so I thought I would start from scratch. Sorry if this isn't protocol My plumber buddy is helping me but isn't familiar with wall hung toilets so I'm gathering the facts. In short, the copper carrier connected to my...
  9. NE_JV

Case 3000 Wall Mounted Toilet

My plumber buddy is helping me but isn't familiar with wall hung toilets so I'm gathering the facts. In short, the copper carrier connected to my Case 3000 is leaking so I need to have it replaced (pic below). Where can I buy a 4" carrier to replace this? Is this a relatively common part that...
  10. NE_JV

Case 3000 Continuous Running Update I replaced the Plunger and the seat (pictured) using the Ballock Body Repair Kit SP-47. It was ~$32. Now all I have is the sound of silence. Thank you all again for your help.
  11. NE_JV

Thank you That is the advise I needed. Thank you very much. I will replace the plunger and seat tomorrow and if that doesn't work I'll get a plumber that can help assess replacing it all or putting a new one in. I may be back with a few questions along the way. Thank you very much for...
  12. NE_JV

Thanks guys. I'll look more into the new toilet option but what research I've done indicates finding a replacement with the same bolt pattern is impossible and once you factor in opening up the wall to install a new support bracket you have spent more to install a new toilet. I'll keep...
  13. NE_JV

What is the function of the plunger seat? Thanks all I appreciate your help. I definitely, have shut off the water valve as my water usage and bill would skyrocket given how much this toilet is flowing. Sorry for my ignorance but what does the the plunger control (shown on my bottom...
  14. NE_JV

Case 3000 Continuous Running I have a Case 3000 that has recently began to give me problems and I have 3 of these so I figured I better figure out how they work. These toilets are cool but they are much more complicated then what I'm accustomed to. My issue is that water continues to fill the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks