Search results

1. parvinr

toilet bowl losing h2o

just an update on this the toilet is about 2yrs old and really didnt use this toilet much but here recently we ahve used it more sice the second child come along and sicne then you can flush the toilet and when the bowl fills in looks suficant but in morning when i get up water level in the bowl...
  2. parvinr

toilet bowl losing h2o

i have a single story home with 1&1/2 bath rooms my house has a crawl space in the half bath the toilet seems to lose water from the bowl not all of the water but after marking the inside of the bowl there was about a 1 to 2 inch loss of water there is no water on the floor around the toilet and...
  3. parvinr

washing maching drain

its a clothes washer dude
  4. parvinr

washing maching drain

will do i think i know where the ristriction is but it is almost at the end where it hubs into the 4'' soil pipe they will be here wed thank you for your advice redwood
  5. parvinr

The 2009 pig slop contest begins

you should be glad it wasnt a toilet
  6. parvinr

washing maching drain

narrowing it down ok i tested kitchen sink vent by plugging it and filling sink it was draining slow if at all really could not tell went and took plug out of this vent and it drained fine so the only thing i can figure is the washing machine vent up throught the roof is not big enough 1 1/4 or...
  7. parvinr

washing maching drain

if i could i would make a drawing but i think what i will do is purchase 2'' pvc and take out the cast iron run a 2'' vent for washer and 2'' for the drain into the hub where the dumps to the main soil pipe and also run pvc from sink vent as i know it is 2'' and put in a sweeping t at the washer...
  8. parvinr

washing maching drain

id looks to be 2'' but still it should not be forcing air up my sink should it not be forcing the air up the vent?
  9. parvinr

washing maching drain

ok my washing machine dumps water to drain upstream from the kitchen sink and and then on the the hub where it empties into the main soil pipe i have shaked and snaked until im blue in the face. on a med. hot load in the washing machine with no clothes when it empties air is pushed up the sink...
  10. parvinr

cast iron to pvc

thank for your help i was just looking at a diy fix do you think i could do the clean out part myself i dont mind renting a machine with what looks like cutter blades on it what i have been using is a regular curled snake and a bldder that hooks up to the end of a water hose money is tight wife...
  11. parvinr

cast iron to pvc

what would be recommended and could this be done in 1 day also i would noe be replacing the cast hub on the main soil line the washer and sink linr connect to but i know i probably should i am afraid ill get in over my head and it will end up costing me more than i need it to
  12. parvinr

cast iron to pvc

i dont think it is an actual clog i think what has happened is that the original 2 inch pipe in now about 1 inch diameter inside the pipe from all the build up have had the plumber out several times to clean it from what i can tell when i use a 50 foot snake is there is alot of slug inside i...
  13. parvinr

cast iron to pvc

my house was built in 1959 and has cast iron drain lines the washing machine empties and backs up into my kitchen sink it looks to be 2 inch cast with a 1 and 1/2 inch vent at the washer and a 2inch vent at the sink what size pvc will i need and would i need to replace the vents or could i tie...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks