Search results

1. 9

Air in water lines?

As far as I know there is no check valve. Unless its in the metal well casing or built into my pump. I don't have an issue with back flow. I had installed a check valve on the inlet side of the T that connects to my pressure tank, but it caused issues with my pump so I took it out. As far as...
  2. 9

Air in water lines?

I never got an email notification or else I would have responded sooner. The tank I replaced was a bladder tank and I replaced it with the same type of tank. I went ahead and dug out my well, and that seems to be the issue. I cut off a section of the black PVC threw in a piece of clear (more...
  3. 9

Air in water lines?

I recently replaced my pressure tank, and jet pump because my old tank was old and had a hole in it. I have been getting air in the lines (which I was before) and before I dig up the line that runs under my house to check for leaks I wanted to make sure it wasn't something more simple. I can see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks