Search results

1. mikkifinn

Soiree Install Issue...don't think it will work! Please help.

I am back to report that, after reading your replies, Reach4, jadnashua & wjcandee, I called the Toto tech people and also spent some time talking to them. The Toto guy was very nice, and he thought that my toilet was already roughed in at 10" on a 12" b/c it was sitting too far from the wall...
  2. mikkifinn

Thanks, wjcandee, I measured again & it is 12" exactly from the baseboard (which is tile) to the bolts. And it is 6" from the center of the toilet to the inside part of the valve. The pipes are 3/4". So maybe it could work? Any Soiree owners able to shed any light, or let me know the...
  3. mikkifinn

Thanks, jadnashua. Not only is math not my strong suit, that is a little confusing & counter-intuitive, at least to me. So this means the footprint of the toilet would change, and it would be 2" further into the room? Is that what you are referring to, Reach4? Reach4, I see what you mean about...
  4. mikkifinn

Thanks. Terry did say in a post on here that 5 1/2" for the valve would work. Wouldn't the 10" make it 2" closer to the wall rather than further? Do you have any input on the Plan B toilet suggestions?
  5. mikkifinn

Hi...I live in an old (100+ years) row home and need to replace a horrible ProFlo toilet that has had many issues and now runs constantly, despite my plumber's best efforts. When I bought the house 5 years ago, we replaced the existing toilet with this, and it has been a nightmare. (my plumber...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks