Search results

1. D

Pump replacement. Best course of action...?

UPDATE: I hooked up a pressure gauge and am getting about 90 psi when I choke the ball valve down to where it needs to be (4gpm). I suspect that the 45 feet of flex hose is fully capable of handling this pressure?
  2. D

We do have a slight sulfur smell that seems to fluctuate at different points in the year, Is it likely sulfur or sulfur bacteria that are clogging the screen or minerals? Should we try a chemical cleaner like NuWell? Do these typically increase the yield by a few GPM? also, what about the .22...
  3. D

A new well will be out of the question cost wise for at least another year. What prevented the pump from coming out was actually a rusty weld that we were able to shave off slightly with iron pipe with a tee on the end. The encrustation really only start just below where the pump is hanging now...
  4. D

Hi all, first time posting and with what is sure to a long winded question We've known we were dealing with a pretty low output pump since we moved in two years ago, but it finally came to a head when we would run the pressure tank down then only get about 1/2 gallon per minute from the well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks