Search results

1. P

Looking for new water treatment system

so i should only use a micron filter for the water i have? There is no smell. I'm really concerned about the pipes and washing machine. I'm a week away from having a wood gassifier boiler installed with 1000 gallons of storage.
  2. P

56 mg/l Ive been told i can use a simple double filter system with a 20 micron filter then a kdf 85 filter and my water would be fine. Ive also been told i needed a system in the range of 5000. My water is drinkable with no smell. I do see some staining in the toilet from the iron. I dont...
  3. P

This is the most frustrating part. I've talked to 6 different companies and they all recommended something different. Can someone spell out exactly what I need. I really appreciate all your help
  4. P

I had watdrfiltdrs.net reccomend kdf and another filter.
  5. P

Im looking for advice on a new treatment system. I have 3 bathroom, 2 adults and two boys. Ages 14 and 7. Had the water tested. See below. 1. pH 7.8 2. Color 15 3. Manganese 0.14 4. Iron 0.30 5. Hardness 56 I had Culligan and others over. I can do the install with the help of a plumber...
  6. P

Im looking for advice on a new treatment system. I have 3 bathroom, 2 adults and two boys. Ages 14 and 7. Had the water tested. See below. 1. pH 7.8 2. Color 15 3. Manganese 0.14 4. Iron 0.30 5. Hardness 56 I had Culligan and others over. I can do the install with the help of a plumber...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks