Search results

1. freddie1234

New to wells and already want my own rig...

Wow, I think not only the horse before the cart, the whole farm! I am a licensed contractor in multiple States ( not for wells). I do know that to proceed without a license is financial suicide. The liability is tremendous. It doesn't matter if you are going to help a neighbor, relative or...
  2. freddie1234

no water

thanks, will check that. I have power to the controller, power in and out of pressure switch. pressure in tank. seems like pressure switch went on, but pump did not. I believe if the start cap had power for long period it would blow, therefore I am leaning towards run cap. that's what I cant...
  3. freddie1234

no water

thank you for your response but there are 2 reset buttons on the bottom, pushed both ( rt first than left)with no response. I know you have to push hard. why are the contacts stuck closed ( on position) on the pressure switch, do you know. could the start or run cap be bad.
  4. freddie1234

no water

hi have no water from well. well about 300 ft deep. new 3hp pump 2 years ago. Franklin electric deluxe control box. System has pressure, pressure switch contacts closed. pump not running. when open and close pressure switch manually, click in control box happens. I am not great at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks