Search results

1. L

Turning on sprinkler system in spring

thanks Gary for the reply. I was able to figure out what I did wrong. I needed to turn my screws ( I think they're called the test cocks) perpendicular to the pipes to close them out all the way.
  2. L

Spring Turn On

I just figured out how to turn on my sprinkler system. I don't know what type of system I have but it's got the controller inside my garage, 6 zones with pop up sprinkler heads, a vacuum breaker unit outside of the house, and sprinkler water valve shut off inside of my house in the basement...
  3. L

Turning on sprinkler system in spring

Turned on sprinkler system and leaking at the vacuum breaker This is the first time I've had to turn on the sprinkler system as we just got our sprinkler system installed last spring. I had a professional winterize it in the fall. I did the opposite directions of how to winterize the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks