Search results

1. JT23

I think I screwed up my hopes for a Steam Shower... Actually, I know I did...

Awesome! I SO, SO, SO appreciate the drawings and specifications. A basic shower design would be new territory for me, the steam shower is really getting "out there" for me. I'm just an old computer nerd turned real estate agent. I need this kind of documentation. Thank you!!!
  2. JT23

Awesome phone consult! Thank you John - I have some work to do and I'm glad I do not have to give up my steam shower dream!!! Look forward to the next consultation. THANK YOU!!!!
  3. JT23

Done! Done! Screwed up - no good shots of the ceiling. Dang! Hopefully we can work with what I've got. Sent to you via email. Thank you!
  4. JT23

Awesome!!! Okay - I will call and figure this out. After posting and doing more research until 2 in the morning, I see I need the expert. I will buzz you and we will setup a consult. And then I'm going to race over to my construction site and tell them to HALT on the shower progress... Eek!
  5. JT23

Building a house and the plans were in place, the framing was done and the windows were ordered when I got the GRAND idea to do a Steam Shower. So, I notified my builder that what was to be a walk-in shower will now be a Steam Shower. So, we are proceeding as such. Now I'm doing research and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks