Search results

1. A

General Ionics 820B bacteriostatic conditioner

Forgot- if I advance the dial, the system will not flush thru the regen tube, not like I have seen done on youtube. The dial does work and advances with the time
  2. A

It is a fleck valve, I will try to get a pic posted. As for the resin, I called our only GI/Puronics dealer in our area and they don't sell the S-759 high cap resin to consumers. Unfortunately I have not been able to find the S-759 online to purchase either, only a cation resin. My...
  3. A

Just joined the forum and new to the process so let me know if I need to ask these questions elsewhere. I have done some research on the ionics systems, I have one in my house we bought in 2002 (we will call it system 1). The system 1 since failed to work properly the last few years, it does not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks